Yemeni FM: We’re ready to offer all concessions for peace

Yemen’s Foreign Minister Abdulmalik Al-Mekhlafi said that the legitimate Yemeni government is ready to offer all concessions, whatever they are, for the sake of peace, Anadolu Agency reported on Friday.

Speaking before the UN Security Council, Al-Mekhlafi said that the government is also ready to open Sana International Airport as part of the concessions, on condition that the UN supervises its operations.

The minister also said he was saddened that no international attention was given to the “oppressive” siege imposed on Taiz by the Houthis and their allies, namely Ali Abdullah Saleh’s militias. He said that residents in Taiz feel as if the international community has adopted double standards toward their issue.

About the situation in Taiz, Al-Mekhlafi said that 4,164 civilians had been killed in the ongoing war in city, located in south-west Yemen. He also said that 7,911 people, mostly women and children, had been injured in Taiz.

UN: Yemen violence worsening, more access to north needed

The post Yemeni FM: We’re ready to offer all concessions for peace appeared first on bestforexmoney.info.

The post Yemeni FM: We’re ready to offer all concessions for peace appeared first on Forex news forex trade.